Associate Professor in KannadaEducational Qualification
|Graduation||1976||Bangalore University||Government arts college Bangalore|
|Post Graduation||1978|| Bangalore University||Bangalore|
|Kannada|| 1 Year B.A|
| Kannada||1 Year B. Com|
| Kannada|| 2 Year B.A|
|Kannada||2 year B.Com|
|1986|| Sanskrit Pandith (All India Sanskrit Parishad) (private)Varanasi|
Reseach and Publications
|Lecturer in Kannada||National College Basavanagudi Bangalore||Sept. 1979 – March 1979|
| Associate Professor|| Sri Dhavala College|| Moodbidri
- Ungurada Gulaama – Short Novel.
- Kavalugalu – Short Novel.
- Moodubidireya Vaishistya – Research Paper published by Kannada University, Hampi.
- Films Based on Novels – UGC Sponsored Minor research work.
- Attended as a resource person in University, State, National and International Level Seminars.
Membership of Academic Bodies / organization
- Member – Board of studies, Mangalore University
- Chairmen – Board of examinations, Kannada dept. Mangalore University
- Member – Kannada Development, Mangalore University.
- President – South Canara Jain literary Association
- President – Jayces, Moodbidri Tribhuvan-1990
- Vice president karnataka State Kannada Lecturers Association
- Secretary – Moodbidri Jain Millon
Other Positions Held in College
- Staff Adviser – Fine Arts Association
- Students Union
- N.S.S. programme Officer -2002 to 2005
- Chief Superintendent – Mangalore University examinations
- Programme co- ordinate for DHAVALA SIRI
Special training Undergone/camps attended
- Represented Karnataka State as NSS officer in National Republic day N.S.S. Camp at New Delhi
- Attended Selection camp as N.S.S officer for Mangalore University.
- Zonal Trainner in Jayces.
Interest and hobbies
- Reading, Trekking, Photography, Touring,Public Speaking, AIR Drama Artist, Conducting Individual Development Programme specialized in Body Language.